Incorporated worker getting PR

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Incorporated worker getting PR
I came to Canada in Sept 2009 and graduated in MBA from University here (in Ontario) in 2011. I am on open work permit till 2014.

I work as an incorporated vendor at a technology firm. An HR agency helped me to get my incorporated business number. The technology firm pays the agency and my incorporation gets paid from agency. I have been working in this firm from Sept 2011 till date (close to 1 and half yr). Couple of my colleagues who work under the same arrangement applied for PR under CEC and they got rejected.

1. Please let me know whether I am eligible to apply for PR through CEC or should I apply through Ontario Provincial Nominee Program.

2. If I am eligible to apply PR through CEC, please let me know what are the documents I should submit.

Thanks and appreciate your guidance.


(in reply to: Incorporated worker getting PR)
You must be a PR or a Citizen to own more than 50% of a start up corporation in Canada.


(in reply to: Incorporated worker getting PR)
You are not eligible for CEC. To be eligible for CEC you must be working for a company full time (i.e. be on their payroll).
Reply to the Incorporated worker getting PR posting
Submission Code (SX4379) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada