|Rules on how to Use Canada Immigration Forum
RULES AND GUIDELINES!
Sometimes we receive postings that do not follow our rules and regulations. In that case it takes only one button to delete such submission. So, please don't waste your time if your posting is advertisement, course language or similar nature. This Forum is to help people in need. If you need help or if you can help then you are very welcome.
All opinions and views expressed in this forum are only those of the poster. These do not necessary reflect the views of www.canada-city.ca web site.
We, at canada-city.ca, cannot be held responsible for the validity of the information posted on this forum.
CANADIAN IMMIGRATION FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES (OUTLINED)!
0. All topics to be in some way related to Canada's Immigration.
1. Give appropriate and meaningful title for your Posting.
2. Be respectful of other people when posting on the message board!
3. Don't use any HTML tags.
4. Do not post other people's phone numbers and/or email addresses.
5. Do not post content from another web sites.
6. Use your email address when submitting your review, that will be the only way you can request a removal of your post in the future.
7. All submitted posts become the sole property of Canda-city.ca!
8. Discussion is closed after ten replies. In that case you need to create new thread (new posting).
9. Part of your IP address is recorded for monitoring purposes.
10. No personal/private information will be shared with third party.
11. It is expected that you ignore bias postings and do not reply to such.
12. Questions / Suggestions to be sent to canada_@_canada-city.ca (remove underscore)
13. IMPORTANT Do NOT post information about specific COMPANY, LAWYER, CONSULTANT OR SIMILAR. You may answer a question in general, but no names are allowed to be used. is better to use a lawyer for this and that, but specific names of law firms, immigration firms, people names should not be used. Such posts will be removed.
Canada-city.ca - Canadian Immigration Forum Team