Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: sponsorship
My bf lives in the UK. I am in Canada. My lawyer has told me that we have to live together for 1 year before I can apply to sponsor him to come to Canada. How can we do that if he can only visit for 6 months on his passport? and when he is here, can he work?
(in reply to: sponsorship)
You must either get married or live together for a year first. He can come for a six month visit and then ask for an extension of another six months. Or you can live for six months in Canada followed by six months in the UK. No - he won´t be able to work while he is in Canada as a visitor.
sponsorship (in reply to: sponsorship)
Thank you for your response Anonymous


Reply to the sponsorship posting
Submission Code (SX18445) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada