Work Permit with Canadian Spouse

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Work Permit with Canadian Spouse
  A few months back, I lost my job. Since the US economy is so poor right now, I looked for a job in Canada. A few weeks ago I found one. The easiest way to get my temporary work permit is through the Trade NAFTA (TN) process. This allows me to simply apply at the border. Here´s my concern. My wife is a Canadian Citizen (she has used the TN process to stay and work in the US). What can I provide the border official with that will prove to him that I am only coming temporarily? Does anyone have any experience with a situation like this? Any advice on which border crossing to use?


Reply to the Work Permit with Canadian Spouse posting
Submission Code (SX14572) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada