Work permit extension without LMO

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Work permit extension without LMO

I am an international student who studied for 1 year and got a 1 year post graduation work permit. Am currently residing in Glace Bay, NS and am working as a Customer Service Associate at a company here. I was looking forward to obtain a work permit extension through LMO.

But, CIC asked my company for the authorization to sponsor for my airfare and 1 year´s medical expenses if anything happens to my job. So, my company said that it will not be possible.

I was also wondering of doing my studies so that I can get PR later but I wouldn´t be able to do it under Canadian Experience class because I don´t have the 1 year skilled work experience in NOC B (I only have 6 months of NOC B experience and the remaining in NOC C). So, PR under Canadian Experience class is not possible at this well

So, I was just wondering if there were any other ways in order to get my work permit extended or to survive in Canada. Please shed some light on me so that I can continue my stay here


Arun Janarthanan

Arun Janarthanan
Reply to the Work permit extension without LMO posting
Submission Code (SX1935) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada