Courses Enquiry

Canadian Universities Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Courses Enquiry
Kindly help to identify Canadian Universities that run M.Sc Petroleum Engineering courses and Oil and Gas Engineering courses.

clement Adedapo Awoyinka
(in reply to: Courses Enquiry)
The University of Alberta and the University of Calgary.

That´s it.


Canadian Universities Forum at Canada City Web Site | Start Home Based Business in Canada | Canadian and International FLP Business