transfer possibility

Canadian Universities Forum (discussion group)

Subject: transfer possibility
i just wanted to find out if its possible for me to transfer to either mcgill or toronto, after completing two years at university of manitoba.???

(in reply to: transfer possibility)
Yes, you can usually transfer between any Canadian university after 1 full year. Usually they require at least a B average and you might not be able to carry over all your credits.

Canadian Universities Forum at Canada City Web Site | Start Home Based Business in Canada | Canadian and International FLP Business