help needed!

Canadian Universities Forum (discussion group)

Subject: help needed!
i am just wondering, is it possible to go to graduate school (civil engineering) with a bachelor of Science degree majoring in microbiology? are there special requirements? i am a 4 year science student and i dont wanna do lab work for da rest of my life!
thanks in advance

(in reply to: help needed!)
I dont think you can do that.


Canadian Universities Forum at Canada City Web Site | Start Home Based Business in Canada | Canadian and International FLP Business