|Subject: JOB OFFER IN CANADA, REAL PASSPORT, ID CARD, DRIVE
|JOB OFFER IN CANADA, REAL PASSPORT, ID CARD, DRIVER LICENSE, VISA ( email@example.com )
We are Licensed, Government approved recruitment agency in Canada. We wish to inform you that Canada is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. If you have Candidates(SKILLED/UNSKILLED) who are looking for TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT in Canada or already have a JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer and are unsure of what to do next, we have the perfect tools to get you started. We would be happy to assist you with the process from the beginning to end. You are most welcome to contact us so we can help you explore your options.
We also produce Real database registered documents which are legally use and passes all airport scans and data-check machines. Any time these Real documents are being verified in the system, all the holder´s information will validly show up making the document real and acceptable and the holder can legally use it without any problems because it is being registered under the authorities recognition in the system.
we are able to produce the following items;
REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.
REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.
REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.
REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT.
REAL CHINESSE PASSPORT.
AND REAL PASSPORT´s FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
REAL DRIVERS LICENSE, ID CARDS, BIRTH CERTIFATES, DIPLOMATS etc.
WhatApp....... +1 (610)634-6554
AVAILABLE JOB OPENING INCLUDE:
(1) Fish Packer (2) Fish Machine Tender, (3) Fish Cleaner
(4) Fish Bin Tender, (5) Machine Operator, (6) Warehouse Supervisor
(7) Drivers, (8) Brine Maker (9) Cooker (10) Cooker Mechanic
(11) Food Production Worker (12) Manufacturing Assistant
(13) store Manager, (14) Masseur (15) Store keepers
(16) Chief Butcher, (17) Gardener (18) Electrician (19) Waiter/Waitress
(20) Mechanic (21) Front Office (22) Chefs (23) Bar Manager (24) Store Keeper
(25) Room Service (26) Banquet Manager (27) Factory Supervisor
(26) Security Officer (27) Sales & Marketing Manager (28) Waiter/Waitress
(29) Cashiers (30) Steward (31) Receptionist (32) Retail Manager
1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Ticket -Provided.
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary/Wages - $25 per hour for Unskilled and $36 per hour for Skilled.
8. Contract - 2 years.
9. Extra time - $18 per hour
10. Insurance & Pension - According to Quebec Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits - Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
12. We pay our foreign Clients $74 USD for each Candidate you deploy to us.
13. Required number of candidates - 100 workers (Skilled and Unskilled)
Employees will render 20% Charges for visa processing while the Employer takes care of the remaining 80%. All the Visa process takes 4-8 weeks after payment and confirmation of fee.
We Give The Best In Recruitment, Through An Excellent Immigration Consulting Services. For any question, asking or query feel free to contact:
WhatApp....... +1 (610)634-6554
2023 Rue Cremazie
QC G1R 1B8