IB Diploma in Resistant materials

Canadian Universities Forum (discussion group)

Subject: IB Diploma in Resistant materials
Dear Readers,
my dilemma here is that I want to take the IB Resistant Materials Course in my school (outside of Ca) and get into either engineering or Design in Canada. however, because one of my electives are HL phy, Its either Chemistry or DT. I would prefer DT just because its easier for me and that I will be able to achieve a high point score for my diploma.Does anybody know if universities will accept IB DT Resistant Materials as a subject taken and will be allowed into Engineering? Mechanical preferably


Samuel Chung

Canadian Universities Forum at Canada City Web Site | Start Home Based Business in Canada | Canadian and International FLP Business