|Subject: ByteCopy for Mac Review- An Alternative to Mac Mak
|ByteCopy for Mac Review- An Alternative to Mac MakeMKV?
[b]Are you looking for MakeMKV Alternative for Mac to backup Blu-rays to various video formats on Mavericks 10.9 and Yosemite 10.10. This guide will give the answer.[/b]
[url=http://www.makemkv.com/download/makemkv_v1.9.1_osx.dmg]MakeMKV for Mac[/url] has been considered as one of the best Mac Blu-ray Ripper apps. It converts the video clips from proprietary (and usually encrypted)DVD and Blu-ray disc into a set of MKV files, preserving most information but not changing it in any way. The MKV format can store multiple video/audio tracks with all meta-information and preserve chapters.
A most preferable feature of MakeMKV is fast conversion ĘC it converts as fast as your drive can read data, and takes about only 1 hour to copy a Blu-ray to Mac HDD comparing with 2-8 hours with other Mac Blu-ray rippers/transcoders. The MakeMKV for Mac, by any means, is a nice choice for BD ripping on Mac. Can we expect a more considerable Mac Blu-ray ripper than MakeMKV ?
Well, YES. The release of [b][url=http://www.multipelife.com/bytecopy-mac]Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac[/url][/b] lets us see [b]alternative to MakeMKV for Mac[/b]- it has all the features MakeMKV has and does even more with less steps.
[b]Key Features of Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac[/b]
* Reads DVD and Blu-ray movies from disc, folder, and image file
* Deal with Blu-ray discs with latest versions of AACS and BD+ protections
* Bypasses Blu-ray/DVD copy-protections like CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc
* Backups protected DVD and BD movie to lossless MKV files
* Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA)
* Keeps chapter markers and meta-information
* Transcodes VC-1 encoded Blu-ray contents to H.264 encoded MKV files
* Converts HD audio (TrueHD,DTS-MA) to more acceptable AC-3 and DTS 5.1 audio when it necessary.
* Copies BD/DVD as fast as your drive can read data when lossless output is selected.
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to multi-trak MP4/MOV/AVI/Prores
Now you see the difference between MakeMKV for Mac and ByteCopy for Mac. MakeMKV does lossless Blu-ray/DVD to MKV backup only while ByteCopy not only copy BD/DVD to MKV, but also allows for transcoding. The best part is that it transcodes video stream, audio track and subtitle stream separately . You can keep original video quality and meanwhile convert the TrueHD audio to Dolby Digital 5.1 audio when/if your device does not support 7.1 channels, or shrink the BD contents to videos with lower bitrate to ensure they are played properly on a slow computer or older media player. Like MakeMKV, the ByteCopy is also easy of use. Converting a DVD/ Blu-ray Disc is a simple 3-step process. And you can make it a 2-step process by a settled preference.
Sounds even better than a [b]MakeMKV alternative[/b]? Go ahead to try it out then!
[url=http://www.multipelife.com/download/bytecopy-mac/bytecopy_setup.dmg]Download ByteCopy for Mac[/url]
[b]System Requirements FYI:[/b]
* 1G Hz or above Intel processor.
* Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and v10.6 Snow Leopard ) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
* 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
* 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
* Optical Drive: DVD drive(an external BD drive is required for ripping blu-ray disc)
Learn more features of Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac [url=http://www.multipelife.com/bytecopy-mac]here[/url].
[url=http://bluraydtstruehd.com/2014/12/mac-the-ripper-alternative/]Download Mac The Ripper to Rip DVD on Mac 10.10 Yosemite[/url]
[url=http://www.multipelife.com/quicktime-alternative-on-mac-yosemite.html]Fix Quicktime won´t work with videos on Yosemite problem[/url]
[url=http://www.multipelife.com/video-settings-for-playing-in-plex.html]Best Video Settings for Handbrake to play in Plex[/url]
[url=http://open-media-community.com/2014/12/30/encode-h-265-hevc-video-with-ffmpeg-alternative/]Encode H.265/HEVC video on Windows with FFmpeg Alternative[/url]
[url=http://onebestsoft.com/freemake-video-converter-for-mac-alternative/]Freemake Video Converter Alternatives for Mac OS X[/url]
[url=http://onebestsoft.com/best-winx-dvd-alternatives/]Top 10 Best Alternatives to WinX DVD Video Software[/url]
[url=http://open-media-community.com/2015/01/19/top-10-boilsoft-video-joiner-alternatives/]Get Top Alternative to Boilsoft Video Joiner for video merging[/url]