Studying and my common law partner

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Studying and my common law partner
  Well my boyfriend will be applying for a students visa next year and he want me to come with him we have been living together for a year now and I was wondering what are the necessary documents will I need to prove our relationship genuineness. I get so scared at times because reading all those post of people saying there were refused makes me nervous and I really don´t want to live without my boyfriend.

Please I need help

Crystalle Chin
Reply to the Studying and my common law partner posting
Submission Code (SX24396) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada