Working in US with PR

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Working in US with PR
I am an Indian citizen. I have been working in the US for last 6.5 years and my L1 A will be expiring in 6 months. I do have a Canadian PR. Will I be able to continue in US or can I get the L1 A visa extended based on the Canadian PR? Or, I have to move to Canada?
(in reply to: Working in US with PR)
I think this is a very stupid question!!!!
(in reply to: Working in US with PR)
Being a PR of Canada has nothing to do with a US visa. Not even related.

For the sounds of it, you probably lost your Canadian PR status (6.5 yrs in the US?). Check into that. It doesn´t seem that you have full filled the residency requirements.


Reply to the Working in US with PR posting
Submission Code (SX24369) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada