Canadian immigration while studying in Canada

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Canadian immigration while studying in Canada

I am an Indian citizen and first arrived Canada in September 2004 to pursue my Undergraduate studies at University Of Toronto. Since then I have had serious setbacks here, transferring institutions, car crash, injuries and such.

Be surprised, to date I still don´t have my undergraduate degree. I am enrolled at University Of Windsor right now but it will take another two years for me to get my undergraduate degree. Though I haven´t done many courses, I did take quite a handful of courses however while dropping them which made me lose the money I paid for them.

I screwed up my past six years for which I am paying for now, I am just tired of paying the International student fees every semester and applying for study permit extensions. I have never done anything illegal in the country and I am still proud to be here.

I was wondering if there is anyway/circumstances I can apply for a Canadian Immigration so that I can take the pressure and burden of my parents. I just don´t want them to pay for anything, for which I will need to support myself and getting a PR seems to be the only way.

Any suggestions please?

(in reply to: Canadian immigration while studying in Canada)
This is a very interesting question to me too! I would like to know if it is possible to apply for PR while being a student at a Canadian university. Presume that there is no PROFESSIONAL work experience to help gain points. Any body out there knows anything really applicable today?
Reply to the Canadian immigration while studying in Canada posting
Submission Code (SX6382) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada