Roy/Sharon Help!!! .....EXPERIENCE

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Roy/Sharon Help!!! .....EXPERIENCE
  I have a Masters Degree in International Hotel and Tourism Management. I am working as a Tourism Advisor for an international organization in my country. I do provide technical advises and trainings to tourist service providers including: hotels, restaurants, lodges, and accommodation service providers, as well as other actors involved in the tourism and hospitality sector. I have been working since August 2008.

Do you think that I will be approved if I apply for the occupations with their respective codes of 0631 and 0632?

Many thanks for your help, in advance!!

(in reply to: Roy/Sharon Help!!! .....EXPERIENCE)

Without knowing more details it would be difficult for most to say Yes or No but you (appear) okay. It will be based on your reference letter from the employer and your main duties.


Reply to the Roy/Sharon Help!!! .....EXPERIENCE posting
Submission Code (SX23811) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada