Immigration to CANADA

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Immigration to CANADA
  I m CANADIAN Citzend and graduate student of engineering. My wife is disable (parkinsons patient), 2 months before she had Major Brain surgery and undertaken by 4 doctors. She is not capable to do household work and also take care my kids. I v two kids 9 and 11 years. Its quite impposible for me to take care my kids and wife and also study at the same time. Therefore my mother is coming next month to help us but for Visistor Visa.

MY QUESTION : I wanna keep my Mother legally as Canadian Landed Immigrant after she come. WHATS THE PROCEDURE? OR IS IT POSSIBLE? because I m student dont v income. BUT WITHOUT MY MOTHER PRESENCE I M UNABLE TO CONTINUE My study.

Please let me know

Reply to the Immigration to CANADA posting
Submission Code (SX6844) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada