Self-Employed Skilled Worker Class

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Self-Employed Skilled Worker Class
  I have a question, If i wanted to remain working in the United States, specifically Detroit area, as a contract employee or other can i apply as a self-employed skilled worker. The problem is that in Ontario Tool Designer need to be licensed in order to work in Canada. I am lacking the degree to do so. Although i have all the experience necessary.
(in reply to: Self-Employed Skilled Worker Class)
Take my advice seriously: Just stay on the US side and continue to live, instead of introducing additional difficulties into your life. :)
CAN NOT STAY IN US (in reply to: Self-Employed Skilled Worker Class)
If i want to be able to live with my husband again, my only option is to move to Canada. He has been banned from entering the US for 10 years. Due to a immigration violation. I don´t want to keep the children away from their father.
Reply to the Self-Employed Skilled Worker Class posting
Submission Code (SX17096) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada