Roy, please answer me!

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Roy, please answer me!
  I´m international student but I got maried and my husband have sponsor me to stay in Canada. I haven´t got permanent residence card yet but I´m having an immergency case in backhome so do you think I can apply for urgent visa to go home and come back Canada?What should I do now because I´m really want to go home.Please give me some advice Roy.
Thanks for reading

Reply to the Roy, please answer me! posting
Submission Code (SX14476) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada