student visa

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: student visa
I am planning to take student visa and continue my studies in Canada. After I stay 2 years there can I apply for permanent resident

Thank you

(in reply to: student visa)
You can only apply for PR if you satisfy the skilled worker points criteria. Studying in Canada for 2 years can get you 5 points for adaptability. Check out to assess yourself.

Reply to the student visa posting
Submission Code (SX31759) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada