US transit help

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: US transit help
  I came from New Zealand to Canada through the USA on a visa waiver program, and handed my I94 form when I left to vancouver, and am still in Canada on an EXTENDED Canada temporary residents status, valid for an extra 90 days. I need to transit back through Hawaii, do I go back through on Visa Waiver, or do I need to get a transit visa???
(in reply to: US transit help)
as a NZer you dont need a transit visa for the usa if you fulfil the us visa waiver program
Reply to the US transit help posting
Submission Code (SX7769) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada