Tax question..

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Tax question..
How to pay taxes for the current year when leaving U.S for good? Wonder if there is a way to do that. Consider a scenario where the entry back to U.S is not possible due to the visa expiration. Thanks for your input.

Reply to the Tax question.. posting
Submission Code (SX14657) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration | Forever Living Products in Canada